Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2) - Ann Aguirre I stayed up all night long reading this, and that is only impressive because I have been pretty sick this past week, and worn out is an understatement. I haven't stayed up past midnight for at least 2 weeks, but I didn't put this little baby down until 2am.

Jax and her crew are unique in my reading experience, and considering how many books there are in my favored genre that is quite a feat to accomplish. All of them are adults and all of them have issues of some sort. Not trivial ones either that they simply snap their fingers and get over. Dina, Jax, March, Vel, Jael, and Hit all have things that haunt them in real ways. I love that Jax hasn't forgotten Kai and I love that once in a while we see shadows in Dina's eyes. One of the things I love the most in this series is how the characters all feel so normal. No super powers, no amazing good lucks that give them everything, and even Jax's blunt honesty about her fears and cowardice, all make my love get deeper and deeper.

I am too into my fangirl feelings right now to know how to do this series justice. It's much like when I try to make people realize that the Fever and Downside world deserve special places in their lives, lol. I'll have to approach these once I've revisited them again to give a better review.