Stolen: A Letter to My Captor - Lucy Christopher I've been having trouble trying to decide what to say about this story. On one hand I did enjoy it, and I do think that it was written really well, but I also got a little annoyed though with the use of "you" throughout. The story is told in the form of a letter that our protagonist is sending to her abductor, and it was very clever of the author to write this in such a way, because it made me feel just as conflicted as Gemma felt about Ty. I didn't fully connect with Ty in the way that I felt any anguish over his childhood, but towards the end I realized that I really appreciated the fact that he was never violent towards Gemma, or inappropriate at all. As a matter of fact, he tended to act the hero (carrying her out of the dessert, taking her to the hospital ect ect) which is just ironic considering it was he who put her in the position to need rescuing.

I almost rated this 4 stars, but in the end I know that I will forget about this story, and that was what made me rate it moderately low. I do recommend this to anyone who doesn't shy away from stories in which black and white blur.